Published: 12 July 2012
Following a service of choral Evensong on 4 July, the Very Reverend Rogers Govender, Dean of Manchester Cathedral, dedicated a replacement cross for the Lady Chapel. Among the congregation were Mothers' Union members, including the diocesan president, Barbara Taylor.
The original cross was donated to the Cathedral by members of Mothers' Union in 1957 and was stolen in January this year. The new cross is a replica of the original, and has been made in Sheffield.
Published: 16 May 2013Wheels Appeal Bake Sale
Published: 07 May 2013Sodor & Man Mothers' Union
Published: 18 April 2013New letterhead for members
Published: 18 April 2013Make a Mother's Day success
Published: 11 April 2013Cathedral Visitor Centre Cafe
Published: 04 April 2013Your invitation to Barbara's commissioning
Published: 04 April 2013Bishop Nigel's Gift from Mothers' Union
Published: 03 April 2013Jesus is Risen!
Published: 22 March 2013Branch poster
Published: 13 March 2013Visit of Bishop's Wife Rosina Jamil